A lot of people don’t really this man called Odunlade Adekola, the Nollywood shaker and multi-talented person.
Naijaloaded to bring to you guys the 1o facts about odunlade adekola.
1. Odunlade Adekola is a Nigerian (Yoruba) actor, singer, film-maker, producer and director.
2. He was born on 31 December 1978 at Abeokuta, the capital of Ogun State, southwestern Nigerian.
3. He is an indigene of Otun Ekiti, Ekiti Sate.
4. He attended St. John’s Primary School and St. Peter’s College in Abeokuta.
5. He proceeded to Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, where he received a diploma certificate.
6. He began acting in 1996 the same year he joined the Association of Nigeria Theatre Arts practitioners.
7. He is well known in movies like Sunday Dagbotu and Alani Pamolekun.
8. He is married to Ruth Adekola. They met in 2003 and i got married shortly after because it was love at first sight.
9. He has four children, all boys. His last son was born on November 23, 2015.
10. Due to his pupularity and impact in the film industry, photographs of Adekola during filming is widely used as internet meme across Nigerian webosphere.